Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grand Canyon

Every so often I think that I'll produce pictures of some of my adventures from this summer. I couldn't possibly do all of them seeing as how I took 830-ish pictures this summer, but a few at a time never hurt anyone, right?

In this week's edition we will see how the Grand Canyon is in fact... grand.

This is the picture where we want all of us in it and don't want to bother one of the foreign tourists. Its easier this way, although you do lose a certain element of the picture. In this case you lose the Grand Canyon.


Here is where we give and luckily asked a non-foreigner tourist to take our picture at the convenient overlook place. Quite the hike to get there though, let me tell you. Never mind, it wasn't too far from the car... not an interesting story.


After a... long... hike to an overlook the only proper way to relax is in a rocking chair looking at the view at the Lodge. Very nice. Very very nice. Also-- little know fact: Ashley has never been as tan in her life as she was this summer. The Zion sun was very nice to her.


No better way to end the day than a photo shoot with one of the greatest wonders of the world in the background. One dream fulfilled, next is to have a photo shoot with Regis Philbin. One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment