Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Heaven on Earth

So, let me just explain why I'm so excited for summer. I will be working at a resort. Not a summer camp, not a school, a resort. Wow. That is all I have to say.

It's located near Zion's National Park and I will most likely be working in the Junior Adventure Camp where I lead children ages 4-12 in learning about nature, Indians, pioneers, etc as well as exploring the natural wonders that Southern Utah has to offer. Also, there will be other adventures for the kids to go on such as pony rides, climbing wall, zipline, go cart racing, etc. Also, there is swimming the schedule everyday. Not in a grimy lake full of nasty fish, but in a pool. Its a beautiful thing.

Also, besides the beautiful atmosphere that I can explore using the resorts equipment in my time off with my friend Shawna, I will be able to partake of resort food. Not camp food. Another beautiful thing. I'm so ridiculously excited. I'm about to make a count down chain to me going. Next weekend I'm going down to check this place out, but I'm pretty sure its going to be everything I'm expecting.

Anyway, if you want to check out where I'll be, its at... its really heaven on earth.

Speaking of heaven on earth, I'm going to get Panda Express orange chicken now. :::big smiles:::

No comments:

Post a Comment