Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life is good!

Yesterday I made a dinner menu for the first time ever.  It was fun and it feels good to know what I'm going to be making for dinner every night.  I can't wait to do it next week so that I can make some more fancy meals (than what is currently on there) by planning ahead and getting the ingredients.  Good times!  Here's what my menu looks like, in case you want to do something like it. P.S.- There's no Sunday because my parents graciously feed us on that day.  Thanks mom and dad!



On tonight's menu is two of our favorite TV shows and getting to watch them with my favorite new mommy.  Those shows are V and Teen Mom 2.  You can probably figure out who fancies which one more.  But they are both so addicting!  By the way, I really despise this teen mom.  She's terrible!  Just irresponsible, ignorant, disrespectful, and so many other adjectives.  And the effect she has on Kevin is like none I've ever seen.  He can't stand her.


Anyway, that's the excitement for tonight... that and falafels! 
-Mrs. Tatum

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night! I love when Spencer and I can watch something together.

    ReplyDelete