Friday, January 21, 2011

Remember that one time...

I had a coupon to Target for $10 off the purchase of pajamas if you bought 3 pairs?  
Well I used that.  Its been a while...
but I still wanted to share.

So I went and I found marked down on clearance (again) some things I had been looking at.
Aside: I hate when things are on the clearance rack and they're still like 12 dollars.
Really?  That's clearance to you?
There's still like 20 of them.  
Lame.

Anyway, it had finally been marked down to real clearance.  
So I got a nightgown for $7.00
A shirt for $1.25
And a pair of shorts for $2.00
Total = $10.25 minus the $10 = .25

Can you say awesome?  
We also got Picktureka for $.24.
Life doesn't get much better than that.

-Mrs. Tatum

1 comment:

  1. You need to take me with you when you are shopping the clearance racks at Target, because I never see anything that is really on clearance. You rule at the coupon game.

    ReplyDelete