It's almost Christmas! When did that happen? Seriously, time is getting trickier. I turn my back and
BAM! There it is. What's time going to do next time I turn my back? Stab me? I've got you figured out, time. I know what you are.
There are officially only 15 days until Christmas. And I still have so much to do. Like mail my sister's family their Christmas presents, wishing they would just magically appear in Fresno so that I wouldn't have to do it. Also, teaching for another week. And decorating our cute little 2-D Christmas tree. Making a dessert for a dinner party on Sunday, which means grocery shopping. And yeah, its going to be a fun couple of days.
Anyway, I don't have much to say except that I'm super psyched for Christmas this year, inexplicably. And so, I'll leave you with a cute poem (that you've probably heard before) about a dear, sweet snowball. Speaking of snowballs, did you watch The Office last night? The snowball fights between Jim and Dwight? So classic. Anyway, back to the poem.
I made myself a snowball, as perfect as can be. I thought I'd keep it as a pet, and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas, and a pillow for its head. Then last night it ran away, but first it wet the bed!!!
I made it some pajamas, and a pillow for its head. Then last night it ran away, but first it wet the bed!!!
-Mrs. Tatum
No comments:
Post a Comment