On a vacation day?
When her husband is still working and going to school?
And there is nothing to do... so I may as well track today's expenses.
Shopping!
It's not fun, but somebody has to do it. I hit up the 99 cent store to just peruse the aisles of cheap thingamabobs. I bought a olive green shirt and an umbrella. We were looking for umbrellas at Target and the cheapest ones they had were like ten bucks! So, I thought I'd just take a peek and I found one! For 99 cents! Can you believe it? Awesome. Money spent: $2.18
Grocery Shopping
You would not believe the hoards of people that were there buying stuff for Thanksgiving. Totally overrated. I got my couple of necessity and blew that popsicle stand as quick as my feet could carry me. Money spent: $13.17
Crafty Hour
I had a while, so I headed back to my parent's house and started to work on my new shirt. I didn't really have an idea of what I was going to do with it. I looked at countless websites, so many web searches I can't even count! In the end I just gleaned a couple of ideas and set off on my own with no instructions or pattern. I kind of like how it turned out... Money spent: $0.00
Target
I went looking to get some pajamas. I had a coupon for $10 off three pieces of pajamas, and I thought the clearance rack might provide me a deal. What a let down that was. Oh well, I'll just hold onto my coupon for another day. Money spent:$0.00
Kragen
We got a fix-it ticket a couple weeks ago because our headlight went out. Well its high time it happened, it had been out for a couple of months. So I figured it was about time to get one. I thought being a woman going in alone to Kragen I would get an opportunity to sound like an idiot, but I didn't do too bad! Money spent: $11.17
Taxi Service
Finally it was time to go and pick up the hubby from school. I got to see him for approximately 2 seconds in his cute little uniform. And then that glorious moment, reunited and it feels so good! Money spent: $0.00
-Mrs. Tatum


Great job of holding onto your money. Not to mention that you were able to help Curtis and I find your dad when he deserted us at a geocache in the middle of the New Mexican desert. Oh well, we did get to see the marker that Pat Garrett's son placed at the spot where his dad was shot.
ReplyDeleteLooks like my kind of super fun day !!!
ReplyDeleteI totally taught you how to make those flowers! You're welcome!
ReplyDelete