Monday, November 15, 2010

Today's projects

I was in desperate need of a job chart so that the kids can start learning responsibility and so that they will have somewhere to look to know who is supposed to be doing what so they will stop relying on me so much, and start relying more on themselves.  I thought that it turned out pretty cute!  I also laminated all their names to put on the chart.  (not pictured)

It was the smallest possible thing I could do, but I wanted to decorate a little bit for Thanksgiving. We don't have much time to talk about holidays, but I wanted them to see some classic Thanksgiving things.  I plan on giving them a mini-vocabulary lesson on the things (cornucopia, gourd, Indian corn, turkey, etc.) if I can find 15 minutes or so somewhere in our busy schedule.  

-Mrs. Tatum

2 comments:

  1. Your chore chart looks great. Did you draw it all by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely not! I designed a chart in Microsoft Word and printed it. I then blew it up on the poster maker. I found a picture on the internet, projected it on my Promethean, taped the poster to it and traced. Then I colored and outlined and laminated. All in a day's work!

    ReplyDelete