Saturday, October 9, 2010

Adventures in San Jose

Funky pianos all over Downtown San Jose gave the perfect opportunity for an impromptu performance.
That water finally got what was coming to it.  A swift kick to the hydrogen.
At first we were scared of the giant Ghengis Khan.
But we soon chose fight over flight.  Aw yeah!  Talk about your embarrassing defeat.  The guy had most of Asia at one time (difficult to accomplish even at Risk) and he couldn't take on me and my hubby. 
Can't miss an opportunity for a picture!
There's us and the man.  He was shorter than I would have thought.  And harder... like, metal. Weird.
Where's Shaka Khan???!?
Kevin sitting at the feet of Ghandi..?
A robot freaking drew our faces!  How cool is that?  Awesome.
My dad rocked that tilt table.  I guess awesome must run in the family. 
...Jamaica we have a bobsled team...
Piano keys... teeth... I don't know, but I was scared.
We are...
WARRIORS!!!!
We designed and then rode the simulation of our roller coaster.  It was awesome, and it was nice that it didn't fly off the track and "kill" us all.  We had just the right amount of physics know-how to get it done right. Although, that straight down drop would have been awesome.
We're already headed home??!? 
Kevin experiencing what it would be like in space.  I was way better, but he didn't get a picture because he was too amazed by my spaciness.  You still did a good job though, babe.  And yes, I was wearing space pants.
Just exploring the bottom of the ocean.  Not a big deal.
Experiencing a 7.4 earthquake.  Not as bad as I thought it would be.

1 comment: