Friday, August 7, 2009

Kicking off the conference!

How did it get to be August? Seriously, where did the summer go? Time sure does fly when you're having fun, but I'm so ready to get back to work. Well... I use the term "work" loosely, since I'm substituting and that is inconsistent at best. Oh well, at least I'll have a little money coming in. That'll be nice.

On another note, the California YSA conference is this weekend and I'm so excited for it. Tonight is kicking it off with a dance. Then tomorrow, bright and early, there are going to be conferences and we'll get to hear from Elder Clayton, go to all kinds of workshops, do humanitarian projects, play games, and lots and lots of food. Then Sunday, church and a fireside. Church with 1,500 other people your age. Awesome. I'm so excited. This is going to be a great opportunity to talk with California member and partake of each other's testimonies and grow together in the faith. I'm so grateful for this opportunity and can't wait to report on how wonderful it was... which I'm sure it will be .

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment