Monday, August 10, 2009

YSA Conference!!!

The YSA conference has come and gone and it was awesome! From the workshops to the dances to the food to the people, everything was really fun and I learned so much. Sitting for hours may not have been my favorite thing, but the things I learned and felt made it totally worth it. I'm so grateful for all the coordinators and volunteers for the hours of work they put in to make this such a wonderful experience.

4 comments:

  1. Sacramento had an amazing conference also. We actually had to split the conference up by age because there were so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have a conference... we had a jubilee. Aparently the church has been in the area for like 50 years now. It was a week long event. Does that sound kinda like a conference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you guys were down in Fresyes. I think I had my all time best karaoke performance to "Another One Bites the Dust". I am now officially a Bay Area YSA Living Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. provo = 'perpetual state of YSA conference'

    luckily i live in orem...

    ReplyDelete