Some youtube videos are worth seeing. Once. But there are others that have you laughing and laughing and then you reminisce about them moments later and then later again. That's all well and good, but then there are those that you've watched an undisclosed amount of times approx. 1298302 and it still doesn't get old.
Ok, maybe there aren't such videos but this one comes pretty dang close.
**If you haven't watched the original Sham Wow aka you've been living under a rock, or at the very least in a third world country where there is no cable, then watch that first.
It just soaks up all the water! hahahahaha
That was so funny, "I got a good grade on my test, paper towels." I like the magic hug part at the end too.
ReplyDeleteLoL, paper towels!
ReplyDeleteI admit it, I came back for more! "You know how many friends I make when I do this?" "A million. Paper towels."
ReplyDelete