Friday, December 19, 2008

Wow.

Sorry. This will probably result in me getting coal in my stocking this year. But this made me laugh out loud. And that's hard to do. Well, not really... but seriously. Good stuff. Alright. I was reading a news article about how president elect Obama is going to put a basketball court in the White House and how he has a "cabinet [of] members and aides with serious basketball backgrounds". Not the funny part. Part way through the article I see this.

Still not the funny part. Here is the caption that it had:

Barack Obama, left in middle row,
and the 1977 Punahou School junior varsity
basketball team.

Was identifying him really necessary? I swear I'm not a racist. Anyway... Merry Christmas. Again.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't pick him out, the caption was necessary. Teenagers all look alike to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!
    That's a good one.
    Maybe I'll get coal in my stocking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! I laughed out loud...for a while.

    ReplyDelete