Monday, September 17, 2012

Three months, almost closer to four.

 I can't believe my baby is almost four three and a half month old.  He has become quite the chunk!  I wish we could get him weighed (so at the very least I could put in his height and weight in his baby book), but I'm pegging him around 13 pounds. 
There's that smile we know and love.

Daddy calls this his "milk drunk" look.

Happy boy!
His latest party tricks:
 - laughing and smiling at us a lot
 - loving his swing
 - outgrowing his bassinet
 - having a fabulous pee radius when his diaper is off
 - wearing the shirt off his measuring bear
 - outgrowing ALL of his newborn clothes
 - sleeping through the night
 - discovering his hands

We are so proud of our little guy.  It's hard not to fall more and more in love with him everyday!

-Mrs. Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment