Monday, December 14, 2009

OJ Simpson-- Not a Jew

Hanukkah started on Saturday, and I missed my opportunity to post this video for all of my Jewish readers (I don't have any that I know of, but there are people I don't know about... probably). And to everyone else, whatever you celebrate this winter season I hope that you can remember the true spirit of the season and give back to those around you. Whether that be by volunteering at your local homeless shelter, donating coats, being charitable toward he homeless, leaving cookies on a neighbors doorstep, dropping a quarter into the Salvation Army's bucket, or making up songs to make people laugh. Happy Hanukkah!



1 comment:

  1. I think Adam Sandler's greatest legacy is his gift of a hip Hanukkah song. I also have a secret confession. I am on the Glee train. I don't love it, but it is pretty entertaining.

    ReplyDelete