Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost got me...

This morning I logged onto Facebook and started reading through people's status updates and recent updates. I found that two of my friends had become engaged, some had been in minor car accidents, others had made discoveries like having a twin, and others just sharing blatant lies. Then I realized, it's April Fool's Day. One of my least favorite days of the year.

Why? Because I'm gullible. You could tell me something and if it sounds anywhere near somewhat believable, I will believe it. However, I become cold-hearted on this one day of the year beacuse I refuse to believe anything.

Oh, you're engaged? Yeah, right. Tell it to someone who cares.


Traffic accident, oh bummer. Drive more carefully next time, bozo.

You have a twin, nobody cares about your family.

So I'd like to apologize. If you tell me something today and I completely ignore it and/or make a sarcastic comment that will leave you crying in your room please forgive me. And if you don't want this to happen to you, then tell me your news tomorrow. I beg of you. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs are the best blogs that ever blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're only sarcastic one day a year, wait am I serious or joking? Yeah, April Fool's Day sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gullible is written on the ceiling...

    ReplyDelete