Saturday, May 30, 2009

Restless Lives

I seriously had no idea that people check this on a regular basis. When I found out I was somewhat taken aback, and then I felt a little guilty. If you're going to pop on over and read my blog, then I should have the decency to write one. Even if I really have nothing to say.

So, I'll tell you what my life consists of right now. And then leave you with a video, because who doesn't like a nice youtube video? I can't think of anyone.

Summer. Hiking. Swimming. Substituting. Headaches. Pinched nerves. Kevin. Uglies. Driving. Anticipation. Applications. Kevin. 24. Arrested Development. Harry Potter 6. Anticipation. Pretties. Failed stargazing. Cleaning. Sleeping. Kevin. Air conditioning (where applicable). Water coloring. Kevin. Anticipation. Walking in the rain. Thunderstorms. Facebook. California YSA conference. Swinging. Movies. Anticipation. Kevin.

Basically... Life is wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sensing a pattern here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extras? Specials? You are behind girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Rachel, I love patterns. And Hacksaw, I know that I'm behind. I'm trying to book it through Pretties so I can get onto the Extras and Specials. It's getting pretty weird, but I still dig it. But give me time, man!

    ReplyDelete