Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where do they get these things?

I've had this song stuck in my head for a couple of weeks. I was pretty upset about that until I just looked up the music video on youtube, and now I'm just proud of myself for having such an awesome thing in my head. And now I have images to match! Hooray.



A couple of things:
1. It really picks up with some amazing effects at 2:07. Good stuff.
2. More music videos should utilize junk yards and riding the equipment.
3. I learned that you can always go home with a dog-walker if you are too drunk on the street.
4. Them walking away and see their shadows go all the way off the screen... I thought that was going to be longer than the whole music video itself. It wasn't, but it was still far too long.

**The enthusiasm at the beginning of this post might have been sarcasm. Some things shouldn't be looked up on youtube because they are scarring. Like this.

2 comments:

  1. I demand the last 3 minutes and 21 seconds of my life back. Especially the final 30 or so.

    Sincerely in shock,
    Britton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Neil Diamond ripper-off-ers, hurts so good.

    ReplyDelete