We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today. I don't think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting today was great. If you're hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time. ~Art Buchwald
As much as I miss living in Provo and hanging with all my friends and having something to do every night of the week, I realized that I can't be happy now unless I live in the moment. The future is fun to look forward to though...
I feel ya Ashley, you just got to give in to the new life. Now that I'm used to all the work I am really enjoying law school.
ReplyDeleteAsh bash, I tagged you so get your quirky self over to my blog on the double!
ReplyDelete