Friday, November 7, 2008

Life's Soundtrack

I don't remember who I got this from, since it seems like everyone has done one. But I thought it would be fun, so here you go. My thoughts on the songs are italicized below the song.

1. Put Your music (in this case my MP3/phone) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write that song name down- no skipping!!*


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Which Part is Mine? --Michael McLean
Seeking for clarification. That's me.

WHAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR PERSONALITY?
Medley --Christmas Choir
Good description. I'm a little bit of everything.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
It’s the End of the World as we Know it. --REM
Does this mean the world will end before I find a guy I like? Lame.

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
You Too & Stuff --Brian Regan
Awkward. This defines my everyday.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Guide Me Oh Though Great Redeemer --Charlotte Church
Fitting. Let Christ be the focus of life, and let Him guide you.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
There She Goes --Lee Mavers
I'm always leaving? Hmm...

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Bruised --Ben Folds
Am I damaged goods? Or am I just accident prone?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Deep Thought --Joey Talbot

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FREQUENTLY?
A Whole New World --Aladdin and Jasmine
This world is pretty messed up, a new one would be nice.

WHAT IS 2+2?
Strangers in the Night --Frank Sinatra
Oh baby. Oh baby.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Stop --Spice Girls

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Edelweiss --Oscar Hammerstein
"Every morning you greet me..." Sounds risque.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Up on the Housetop --Christmas Choir
Very deceptive. I spend almost no time on the rooftop.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Justice and Mercy --New Testament Soundtrack
The classroom has... some... justice and mercy.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You’ll be in my Heart --Phil Collins
Oh for the love of cute.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Paper Dream --Saturday’s Warrior

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
All I Ask of You --Phantom of the Opera
I like it. Probably not enough to dance to at the ol' wedding. But it's cute.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Every Breath You Take --The Police
"I'll be watching you..." That's just creepy.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Night and Day --Frank Sinatra
Life is my interest. Heck yes.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
My Joy is Full --Book of Mormon Soundtrack
Shhh! Don't tell anyone.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Luxurious --Gwen Stefani
Too true.

No comments:

Post a Comment