For example, at lunch today I was discussing random things with my grade level teamfrom our kids, to how the "visitors" went today, to this elusive elf on a shelf we've all heard about but haven't done. Finally the conversation came around to thing we'd seen our friends post on facebook and eventually all the way around to blogging. My co-worker said to me, "You look like someone who would have a blog."
What does that mean?
Is there a vibe about bloggers? A certain look. Do I look techie? Nerdy? Hip and on the edge? She wasn't aware I had a blog. She didn't know what a blogged about (I don't even know that myself). But apparently I have that look.
You learn something new everyday.
-Mrs. Tatum
P.S.-Apparently this is the look of the blogger. If you look like this, you just might be a blogger.

I don't know what that means either. But I AM glad you blogged! I've missed your posts!
ReplyDeleteAnother stereotype = annoying. Blog away, we love it!
ReplyDeleteClearly bloggers are nerds on the edge. Zing!
ReplyDelete