Monday, August 1, 2011

Look what came today!

We ordered this little puppy off Amazon a couple of days ago and it came in earlier than expected!  Let me just go on a little bit of a tangent, but I love Amazon.  Its so easy to compare prices, find the things you're looking for, have options, and just a click and they send it to you.  This little guy was supposed to arrive between August 4-8, and here it is August 1 when it arrives!  Way to go Amazon!

The other great thing about this was that I have been taking these surveys online that compensate you for your time.  This one site that I take them on offers Amazon credit.  So I used all the credit I had accumulated and got this stethoscope for only $5.21 out of pocket...fabulous!  So if you want in on that, let me know and I'll send you an invitation to join!

  
Opening it up!
And there he has it on.  What a stud!
We are so excited for Kevin to be starting the Nursing Program at Fresno State. He's ready to work hard and do his best!  I couldn't be more proud of him and his dedication to his schooling and the end product which will be to provide for our family and help others.  Basically, I pretty much love him!

-Mrs. Tatum

4 comments:

  1. Nice work guys! I'm glad to hear Kevin's getting his nurse game on. PS you should invite me to that survey deal. rbiberston@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! :)
    I want in! We LOVE Amazon!
    beckyflo42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I sent invite to you two. Anybody else out there want one? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Congrats on nursing school!!!! I'm thrilled!!! I'm slightly jealous of your stethoscope because all I get is a lab coat but it's ok. You can rock it better. Also thank you x 10000000 for you generous and ever-so-sweet comments on my post! Send me your e-mail address or e-mail me: gsarge87 at gmail and I'll tell you the boy story....
    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete