Saturday, October 24, 2009

You Better Shape Up...

For the Halloween dance Kevin and I went as Sandy and Danny from Grease. I had a poodle skirt and everything, but then we decided to be the bad Sandy and Danny, so... yeah. I learned some lesson this night which I'll share after a few pictures, which is probably all you care about anyway.

Had to get the full length shot to show you my hot pants. (thanks Jen!) And Kevin's shirt I altered it to make it really tight, and then fact that he has bulging muscles really helped the effect of the whole thing. Basically we were smokin' hot-- especially Kev, but that could be a biased opinion.


Here's the things I learned:
  • I don't like red lipstick. At all.
  • High heels are really hard to dance in.
  • Red nail polish is really hard to get off.
  • Kevin's hair is really hard to do.
  • BUT...I'm pretty much the luckiest girl in the world.

3 comments:

  1. You're so bad! So long to Sandra Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all I need, oh yes in deed, (whoo, oooh, oooh).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be agreeable and let you know your opinion is somewhat biased. While I can admit Kev's rugged good looks and his well formed jaw bone make him easy on the eyes, I wouldn't call him smokin.' Attractive? Sure. Hot? Nope.

    ReplyDelete