Friday, June 19, 2009

Such is Life

Where did the phrase such is life come from anyway? Is that just another way of saying that "life sucks because that's the way that it is"? I don't like it. I love life, but there are some things that I'm not enjoying about it at the moment. And there are some things that I have (re)discovered that I love and dislike in the past couple of days.

Love:
  • Shawna and Gabe (a lot)
  • Being so close to the mountains
  • Jumping pictures at the tops of said mountains
  • Random adventures
  • Being woken up every morning by tickles and stuffed animals
  • Spending time with my nieces and nephews
  • The watermelon house (and all it entails)
  • Costa Vida
Dislike:
  • Technology at times
  • Being so far away from California (and all it entails)
But yeah, I'm in Utah and I'm making the most of it. I can't wait for Shawna to get hitched tomorrow, its not really possible for me to be more excited for her because I'm at peak excitement. Also, lots of pictures. They will be coming. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment