Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photo Evidence


Spending time with the niece and nephews. We had an impromptu photo shoot on the rug. I look like a goofus trying to get all us in the shot while taking the picture myself... but at least they're cute, and that's what matters.



Shawna, Gabe, and I drove to the top of Squaw Peak. How ironic that the only time that I go to Squaw Peak in my life I go up there with girls. Figures.



Yeah, I jumped Utah Valley. I'm a gangster.



Christian. So precious.



Shawna and Casey just coming out of the temple. They looked fabulous, despite the rain, and it was a beautiful. Shawna was seriously glowing. Absolutely gorgeous.



Shawna and Casey with the parentals.



Classic shot at the Salt Lake temple.



The girls... and Casey. Someone made the comment as this picture was being taken that "This is why people get the wrong idea about Mormon weddings."... I promise, no polygamy.



Gabe and I were getting bored. Does it show?



I heart this picture. Probably my favorite out of the bunch.



Mr. and Mrs. Gobble.



I was wet. And cold.

FIN

2 comments:

  1. gobble? is that really the name shawna married in to? i dont even have to make fun of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well haven't you been a busy little beaver!

    ReplyDelete