1. Jack-Jack. He is the sweetest baby. Sure, he fusses a little when he's hungry, but other than that he lets you hold him. He snuggles up to you. He loves his swing. And he is a great eater and sleeper. What else can I ask for?
![]() |
| We call this The Thinker. |
![]() |
| My boys. |
3. Family Reunion. Coming up in a couple weeks I'll get to see most of my sibling and their families. I wish Curtis could make it, but alas he is not even close to being close by and he's right where he needs to be. But I'm so excited to see (most) everyone!
![]() |
| The last time we were all together. More than 2 years ago. |
4. Not working. Not that taking care of a newborn isn't work, but it's so nice not to be teaching summer school this year. I just get to spend all day taking care of my boys. (not pictured, obviously)
5. Friends. I've been able to catch up with and spend time with friends old and new. It's so great seeing all of them and getting to show off my cute little man.
| At Jack's shower at Sarah's house. |
-Mrs. Tatum



No comments:
Post a Comment